Terms Of Service
Welcome to the IKD Active website, www.IKDActive.com (referred to as the "IKD website"),
The content on the Site, including text, images, software, and other materials (referred to as "Materials and Content"), is the property of IKD and is protected by patent, trademark, and copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials and Content.
IKD owns the trademarks, trade names, and copyrights associated with the Site. You are prohibited from using IKD's intellectual property.
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes and is exclusively available for your personal, non-commercial use. Such usage is limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for personal review. Any permission granted here automatically terminates without further notice if you violate any of the Terms. In the event of such termination, you agree to promptly destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Unauthorized use of any material found on this Site may violate domestic and/or international copyright laws, privacy and publicity laws, as well as communication regulations and statutes. You are accountable for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information, and you bear the consequences of such communications to the Site. IKD explicitly prohibits the use of the Site and requires all users to agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, result in civil liability, or otherwise violate any city, state, national, or international law or regulation, or fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting copyrighted material or material owned by a third party, unless you are the copyright owner or have the owner's permission to post it.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting trade secrets, unless you own them or have the owner's permission.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on another person's intellectual property rights, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Communicating, transmitting, or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of applicable export control laws.
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the networks or network security of the Site or IKD, or attempting to use the Site's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that violates applicable laws or regulations.
- Using the Site to harass, disrupt, or unlawfully interfere with IKD's business interests.